Hill City Launch: Experiential Pop-Ups ’18
In October 2018, under the GAP umbrella, Hill City launched its performance lifestyle menswear brand.
The pop-ups coincided with the e-commerce launch and appeared in non-traditional ways at various large Bay Area companies. We converted new fans, winning them over through a series of enjoyable integrations in the local community that strategically showcased HC‘s product value.
We raised brand awareness and told the Hill City’s story on its own turf.
Experiential Pop-Ups at the following campuses:
- GAP, Old Navy, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- Venue decal takeovers
- All event assets reused at each venue
- Meet and greet with the founding team
- Pliable build showcased and stored product
- Juice collaboration with Juice Shop SF ‘553C’
- Showcased moving images of Jeff Johnson and Ime Archibong
- Gifted socks, jackets, stickers, and magazines via Facebook bot integration
- Live lobby treadmill runner with countdown clock leading up to the launch date
- Complimentary boxing classes led by local trainers Fabian Melendez and Stefan Solomon