The Prisoner Winery “The Makery Experience” ’18
In November 2018, The Prisoner Wine Company, known for its bold wine blends and thought-provoking label designs, opened its first-ever tasting room in Napa, CA. Coinciding with the opening of the new wine facility, tasting room, and restaurant, we produced “The Makery Experience” with Roundhouse. We curated a panel of over a dozen artists that each showcased different pieces and/or created an interactive piece on site at the event. Guests tasted delicious bites from The Prisoner’s new restaurant while sipping on some of its amazing wines. Miles Medina and Vin Sol provided live music for the evening.
- Charter bus from SF to Napa
- Tasting of The Prisoner wines
- Live tarot card reading sessions
- Installations by local Bay Area makers
- Live performance by DJ Miles Medina and Vin Sol
- Live screen-printed poster giveaways from Lil Tuffy